Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Club Med - Hurghada, Egypt

After leaving Barcelona, I flew to Dresden, Germany to meet my parents for the German Juice Plus+ conference.  It was a fun weekend of health education, amazing people and loud music.  I was so inspired by the product and the integrity of the company and I'm so excited to be a part of that community.


The Lecture Hall. Packed!!!



Once the conference was over, my parents and I flew to Hurghada, Egypt.  From there we drove to El Gouna to stay at Club Med for a week.  It was a relaxing week of sun, beach volleyball (FINALLY!!!), coffee and Bailey's, and crazy signs.  The three of us also read the Hunger Games while I was there and listened to the second one on tape.  We were addicted!  I like the book so much that I decided I needed to try the archery offered at the club.  Unfortunately I was terrible at it...


The pool

The Hunger Games and a pina colada

Beach volley. YES!!!


One of the days we took a trip to the marina in the town. 
 Tok Tok. This is how we go there.  It didn't seem like the safest idea, but we went for it anyway.



The bar where we spent the afternoon

We met some really fun people on this vacation and it was so nice to spend some time with my parents.  There were a lot of Egyptians working at the club and it was really incredible to see how much pride they have in being from Egypt. 


On the day we left. With Mina, one of the Egyptians who worked there. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment